Připojit reakci
Text příspěvku, ke kterému připojujete reakci:
I am asking my friends for some time what is the difference between a fruit and a vegetable. One of them told me about (and) what it sais here.

So, some of you are very wrong comparing a melon with a qucumber. I don't have all the bullshit about their specis... you can google it your self...

But I will tell you this. The biological difference between a fruit and a vegetable is this: what isn't fruit can be named vegetable if it's eatable. So we got to the question of what exactly it's a fruit? A fruit is made after the fecundation of the flower of a plant. So, with this simple lined process, we got the apples, pears, oranges... balh blah. The melon (and the qucumber aswell) are also emerging from a flower. So, here you have two fruits, one named fruit (melon) and the other one named vegetable.

Now we leave the biology domain saying just this: a carrot for example is not a fruit, it's a root... eatable and non fruit, therefore a vegetable!

So why do we concider a tomato or cuqumber a vegetable if they are, basicly, fruits?
I can answer this by saying that, starting at a very long time ago, people were calling vegetable what they could cultivate as food for eating. They had no clue at that time what to do with a tree to multiply it where they whant it. So having some "fruits" only as deserts - delicatesees, the process of cultivating fruits turned the fruits (by selection) thords juicy, sweet plants - eatable as deserts. So, a tomato, allthough it's a fruit it is concidered as being a vegetable.
But the whater melon or the yellow melon can not be concidered vegetables as cooking them woudn't be such a good ideea (baking a melon is actualy quite a nice thing, but frying it on pen.... yaak).
Text příspěvku:*
Při psaní textu neukončujte jednotlivé řádky, text se v odstavci zalamuje automaticky.
Obrázek:
Vybrat soubor:
Název:
Popis:
Vkládat lze pouze obrázky typu JPEG a PNG. Maximální rozlišení obrázku je 12 megapixelů (4920x3218 obrazových bodů). Maximální možná velikost obrázku je 10 MB.
Kontrolní řetězec:*Sečtěte prosím číslo 18 a číslo 15.
Výsledek vložte do následujícího políčka:
* Bez vyplnění políček zvýrazněných tučným písmem nebude možné formulář odeslat.
zahrada.cz
Informace o serveru | Reklama | Podmínky užívání | Kontakty
(c) Lupo Media s.r.o. 2001 - 2024
DŮMACHALUPA.cz
statistika