Stihl TS 500i

host - 115.117 (?) 
28.2.2016 9:18, zobrazeno: 5058x

Dobrý den, chtěl bych se poptat zasvědcených co je to za stroj, zajímá mě s čím to Stihl přišel a jak to vstřikování paliva funguje. Bude se to dávat i na pily?

Adresa příspěvku
Připojit reakci   
stavba, energie, topení, paliva, voda a odpady, sítě, interiér a dílna

host - 42.104 (?), 28.2.2016 9:46
US recenze známka 3.4 z 5 Convenient access to product reviews, product manuals, helpful videos and much more! Get the App STIHL Menu Professional Cut-off Machines TS 500i STIHL Cutquik® TS 500i STIHL Cutquik® 3.4 / 53.4 / 5 Read all 10 reviews Write a review A cut-off machine with the world’s first electronically controlled fuel-injection system that increases power, not weight when operating 14” wheels. Read MoreShare Product Model Features click to expand contents Media Gallery click to expand contents Specifications click to expand contents Reviews click to collapse contents Write a review 5 / 55 / 5 Use only quality fuel Rumely PostedFebruary 16, 2016 Yes, I recommend this product. I am extremely happy with my Stihl TS500i. I replaced my older Stihl carbureted chain saws with the M-tronic fuel management system and could not be happier with the ease of starting and overall performance. I recently decided to replace an older cutoff saw hoping for the same dependability when starting and great performance regardless of the weather. I was not disappointed. This TS500i starts first pull once warmed up and runs perfectly. When the engine is cold, it takes 1 to 4 pulls to start. Good quality gasoline is the key to Stihls new fuel system. I understand the manual says use less than 10% ethanol. Do yourself a favor and buy gasoline without any ethanol or better yet, use racing fuel, aviation fuel or Stihl fuel. All the additives in today's gasoline gums up fuel systems leading to hard starting and poor performance. It's not the saws fault, it's just bad gas. ProsReliable, Easy to Maintain, Easy to Use Consnone Show more content about this review FacebookTwitter Was this helpful?Yes0No0 2 / 52 / 5 Ok Machine but you have to be super careful. fryingtiger PostedMarch 31, 2015 We had the trusty 900 model for years, we are plumbers and drainlayers so we use it a fair bit, often in mud and bad conditions. This machine does not like that. I like many things about this machine, the lightness, the noise reductions, the soft start, vibration control, lots of power. NO choke. What I hate about this machine is the absolute preciseness that you must keep your fuel no older than 4 weeks. You must have an absolute chemistry like nature to make sure the 2 stroke and petrol ratio is within as close as a tolerance as you can. If you are the boss and you know this then ok, I have about 20 staff and not all of them care, if the mixture is wrong it wont run in full power. Water ingress. Dont ask me how but we have had trouble with water getting into the machine, it just doesnt like sitting in the rain and falling over in mud and getting generally dirty and wet. We should look after it better I know, yet the old model we punished and we never had these problems of starting it, drying it, new fuel. I would not recommend buying the fuel injection yet, it is the future but not now, this model just has too many teething problems for me. ProsLight, Easy to Use, vibration reduced dramatically, nois reduced dramatically ConsDifficult to Maintain, Unreliable, water on/off and flow bit messy Show more content about this review FacebookTwitter Was this helpful?Yes8No3 4 / 54 / 5 WORKHORSE CCCM PostedMarch 5, 2015 Yes, I recommend this product. I had purchased this saw one year ago. I was concerned after seeing a few bad reviews but with my experience with this saw has been great. Im a masonry contractor and the only issue I have had was the string breaking and the bracket for the water hookup breaking, This thing starts easy, runs strong and cuts great.STONE, BRICK,BLOCK and CONCRETE ProsEasy to Use Show more content about this review FacebookTwitter Was this helpful?Yes3No0 5 / 55 / 5 Landscaper's best friend PhilP3P PostedMay 26, 2014 Yes, I recommend this product. I own a landscaping company and we mostly do pavers and slabs patio, walkway and driveway. Some days the saw run 10 hours and we never had any problem except a water connector that broke. Other than that the TS 500 i start like a charm. It is a lightweight saw for the power it produce. Any dummy can do the maintenance on this saw. Thank you Stihl for this quality product! ProsLight, Easy to Use, Easy to Maintain, Reliable, easy to start, electronic water system Consaint the cheapest one Show more content about this review FacebookTwitter Was this helpful?Yes4No3 5 / 55 / 5 Best Saw ever Doug001 PostedFebruary 28, 2014 Yes, I recommend this product. I use to love the TS400s but since I've purchased this 500 I will not even bother trying to fix the 400s. It is a completely dependable saw, way better then the TS420s, which I bought and did not like, they felt weak. But this TS500i hasn't given me any trouble, it starts up right away and has a whole lot more power. Can't say it enough, Great saw Stihl. ProsLight, Easy to Use, Easy to Maintain, Reliable, quick start, durable Show more content about this review FacebookTwitter Was this helpful?Yes5No1 5 / 55 / 5 One of the best saws on the market Bricklayer PostedFebruary 24, 2014 Yes, I recommend this product. I have had this saw for a year now. This saw is great my guys love it because it is easy to start and it can still run if your cutting above your head (like a masonry cut out for windows etc).I have hear every complain from my guys about any of my equipment but with this saw they love it. I hear no whiny from them about this saw. I also have Hilti saws and also a stihl 420 they won't even use it now I am trying to sell them so I can buy another 500i. Just make sure you keep the fuel clean if not it could get stuck in the injector but that has never happen to me yet and we use the saw almost every day. I you look at a new saw buy the 500i I can see all small engines going to injectors in the future ProsLight, Easy to Use, Easy to Maintain, Reliable, can run sideways or upside down Show more content about this review FacebookTwitter Was this helpful?Yes6No0 1 / 51 / 5 This is the worst Stihl tool I have ever owned Willsafordables PostedAugust 20, 2013 No, I do not recommend this product. We are a heavy highway construction company. We have always purchased Stihl Products. We have always been very happy with the dependability and performance. Until now!!! This saw has some new electronic fuel injection system. When it gets hot outside or you use the saw heavily for a short time, you might as well shut down and go to lunch. You have to keep cooling it off, putting it in the shade so you can start it. Out of an 8 hour day, I am lucky to get 5 hours of production. I don't know why they had to change something that worked so well. I wouldn't recommend this saw unless you worked at the north pole cutting ice. There is not a choke and all you have to do in the morning is pump the primer a couple of times and it fires right up. That is the only good thing I have to say about this saw. What a pain!!! All day, wasted time, and manhours messing with this thing!!! ConsDifficult to Use, Unreliable, no bueno!!! Show more content about this review FacebookTwitter Was this helpful?Yes21No11 1 / 51 / 5 Bad saw Garciastructures PostedJuly 18, 2013 No, I do not recommend this product. GARBAGE!!! Do not not waste your money on this saw. I am most definitely the best person to rate this saw. I have a masonry company so no one uses saws like we do. I bought 2 when they first came out and you know what??? I no longer have them they both broke down in less than a year. I took them in for repair several times during that year and now that I think about it it hasn't even been 1 year. The 1 thing that Stihl does not understand is that this is not lawn equipment my guys turn on these saws on and off at least 50 times per day in a slow day. My guys hate this saw and get very aggravated when they struggle to turn it on. The saw works great but what use is it if you can't turn it on. I have now changed to husqvarna and my guys love it. One pull and it turns right on. Today was the first time that I've had to replace the pull cord. And that was our fault for not using it properly. I have bought 5 husqvarna this year and they are still going strong. Sorry Stihl I was a very loyal costumer for the past 10 years but I will never buy one of your saws again. Unless you bring back the ts400 witch was the only good model. ConsUnreliable
Předchozí příspěvek | adresa příspěvku
Připojit reakci

host - 115.117 (?), 28.2.2016 10:03

Děkuji za recenze, víceméně tam nepopisují nic nového, Stihl s přechodem na dvoumix má problémy, červený olej je na hraně, pak stačí starší směs, zašpiněná pila a díky přiskrcenému 2mixu to dělá problémy. Chválí si tam Husqvarnu která díky lepšímu oleji případně Aspenu s tímto tak velké problémy nemá. Spíše mě zajímala funkce Injection a jak konkrétně ti filutové dosáhli toho, že tam vměstnali vštřikování.

Připojit reakci

host - 194.238 (?), 28.2.2016 13:30

Len taká od veci otázka. Mohli by ste nejako bližšie osvetliť  - koľkokrát ste videli na živo TS500i.

Připojit reakci
zahrada.cz
DŮMACHALUPA.cz
Nářadí pro průklest vysokých stromů25.4.2024
Nářadí pro průklest vysokých stromů25.4.2024
Nářadí pro průklest vysokých stromů24.4.2024
Nářadí pro průklest vysokých stromů24.4.2024
Nářadí pro průklest vysokých stromů23.4.2024
Nářadí pro průklest vysokých stromů23.4.2024
Další příspěvky > 
O nás | Reklama | Podmínky užívání | Kontakty